The Stevens Volt has been completely revamped for 2012 and is leading the charge in time trial/triathlon design.
Watch this video with The Cyclery’s head mechanic Steve Proulx discussing the features of the Volt.
First-class riding dynamics and top-of-the-line innovation. The integration of both the brake system and the seat post are designed perfectly. Record times and high attention! Available with one of two Time Trial build kits: Shimano DI2 or Shimano Dura Ace.
- High-end time trial and triathlon machine with tube profiles that conform to UCI requirements
- Innovative cable guiding supports Shimano DI2 and mechanical inserts
- Embedded brake system behind fork head and bottom bracket
- Wind-tunnel optimized carbon monocoque machine with perfect aerodynamic characteristics
- Adjustable seat post: 74-78° seat angle
Available as a frame only.
The Crono TT won the women’s world time trial championship in 2008. It features a multiposition seat post as well as lightweight and stiff carbon fibers. Tuned for victory, refined with great equipment and affordable. Available with one of two Time Trial build kits: Shimano DI2 or Shimano Dura Ace.
• Super-lightweight time trial frame available in 5 sizes
• Perfect for even and varied courses
• Seat post 20mm adjustable
• Crono TT edition includes 3T carbon handlebar combination and streamlined 50mm wheels
Crono edition available as frame only.